ALMANCA NOMİNATİV-AKKUSATİV-DATİV-GENİTİV Konu Anlatımı


Maskulin
Weiblich
Neutral
Plural
Nominativ
der
die
das
die
Akkusativ
den
die
das
die
Dativ
dem
der
dem
den
Genitiv
des
der
des
der

''keine'' is the negative of ''eine''. Which has no plural form. But ''keine'' can be used in the plural.
Er hat keine Bücher => He has no books
In Venedig gibt es keine Auts. => In venice, there are no cars

Nomitavie(the)
   • for the subject of a sentence: who or what is doing this?
Der Student lernt Deutsch.

   • for predicate nouns: when the main verb is sein or werden, use the nominative for both subject and predicate nouns.
Das ist ein Tisch.

Accusative(the)
·         for the direct object of a sentence: who or what is being <verbed>?
Ich habe einen Tisch. (I have a table)

·         "es gibt" (there is/are)
Es gibt einen Stuhl da drüben. (There is a chair over there)

·         after the accusative prepositions and postpositions: durch, für, gegen, ohne, um 
Er geht um den Tisch. (He goes around the table.)
Ist das Geschenk für mich? (Is the gift for me?)

·         time expressions in a sentence are usually in accusative: jeden Tag, letzten Sommer, den ganzen Tag, diesen Abend, etc.
Jeden Morgen esse ich Brot zum Frühstück. (Every morning I eat bread for breakfast.)

Dative(to the)
Ich gebe der Frau ein Buch. ( I’m giving a book to her )
Er schenkt mir ein Buch. (He's giving me a book. )
Ich habe das dem Mann schon gesagt. (I already told the man that)

·         dative prepositions: aus, außer, bei, mit, nach, seit, von, zu 
Sie haben ein Geschenk von ihrem Vater bekommen. (You have received a gift from their father)
Außer meiner Mutter spricht meine ganze Familie Deutsch. (Except for my mother speaks German, my whole family)
Ich fahre am Wochenende zu meiner Tante in Minnesota. (I drive on weekends to my aunt's in Minnesota)
·         dative verbs: helfen, danken, gefallen, gehören, schmecken, passen. (There is no explanation)
Ich helfe dir mit deinen Hausaufgaben.(I'm helping you with your homework) / (I'm giving help to you)
Wir danken Ihnen, Herr Stein. (We're thanking you = we're giving thanks to you)

·         with some adjectives which describe a condition.
Mir ist warm. (To me (it) is warm / I'm warm.)
Wie geht es dir? (How's it going / How are you doing)

·         the preposition “in”
Der Tisch steht in der Küche. (The table is in the kitchen)
Mein Schreibtisch ist im Arbeitszimmer. (im = in dem)
Die Kinder sind in ihren Zimmern. (The children are in their rooms)

Genitive(of the)
Das Buch meines Lehrers => The book of my teacher.
Note: Feminine and plural nouns don't take any ''s'' at the end.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder